Terms & Conditions
SALES ORDER – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
1. ORDER DETAILS It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the order details are correct, in particular respect to colour, size and type of mat.
2. TITLE OF GOODS All goods remain the property of UK Mats Ltd, until full payment, including any tax and/or delivery charge, has been made to us. Responsibility for the goods passes to the customer immediately the same are delivered to such customer.
3. PAYMENT TERMS Customers purchasing goods that are ‘in stock’ or that can be delivered with in ten days of purchase, must pay for the goods at the time of purchase. In all other cases a 30 % or £ 100 deposit (whichever is the greater) must be paid. The balance being due on delivery. We reserve the right to charge any debt collection fees and court costs incurred while recovering outstanding or overdue monies, interest will be charged at 4 % over base rate.
4. CANCELLATION No cancellation request will be accepted once the order is placed by the customer’s signature overleaf.
5. QUALITY In the unlikely event of any defect with the goods supplied, this must be notified to UK Mats Ltd in writing within seven days of delivery.
6. VARIATIONS Any variation of these terms and conditions must be made and signed overleaf by a Director of UK Mats Ltd.
7. GOVERNING LAW This Agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with English Law.